mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Pre-school reopens Syndrom

I just got back yesterday night! I was so tired but yet I suddenly realise its really the last last night of my holidays! When school starts, there is not going to have late nights of DOTA, Late nights of suppers and movies! So, despite the tiredness as a result of long journey from Malacca, Cy and I watched Simpson the movie until about 3 something! Hehe, the movie was erm.. funny as expected but a little vulgar! Wluekk..

Then, today! We started our day with swimming! Yayy.. I just love the pool. And i had my greatest achievement in NTU's pool that is I manage to swimming across the pool horizontally! Hahah... First time mar.. but this show my stamina improve! Yayy :)

Hmm.. after that, we went to library hoping that it will be open to print our notes! BLUEKKKK Sadly, its not! Hmpff.. Wasted my time walking from SRC to LeeWeeNam then to Library 2! Arghh

Okiez forget about that, since its the last last day, shopping is obviously in the plan! Hehe.. I went to City hall! But I only manage to get one plain white blouse! Wluek! As usual the crowd in Singapore always make me very dizzy! :P

Oh ya! Not forgetting the manicure i did for $4.50 at JurongPoint. Cheap hor.. :)
But then rite, after doing it, i regreted! Aiks.. I feel the color too dark! :(


Currently, Im sitting down here to blog! And I actually feel STRESS! OMG.. How come? Haizz.. I love holidays! But then today is the last day. Arghhhh

Tmr, I will be officially in Year 2. Time really flies like crazy hor?? I remember very very clearly when I was a freshie last year. NTU used to be a very foreign and strange place. But then rite now, its already becoming my familiar second home! And of course, the friendship with manic is no longer new! Hehe.. Its already a year old! Hahaha.. :)

Time will never go back! Must enjoy life to the max! But of course study hard ya! :)

WLUEK...


Pictures taken today in the bus and MRT.. haha There was nothing else better to do already during the journey. WLUEk



2 Comments:

  • girl, u dun kembang k..
    u're hair rite.. long already.. VERY PIAO LIANG!!! i like i like
    *can't believe u told u tat u seldom comb ur hair summore.. n sometimes use ur fingers as ur comb??* hahaha

    btw, the top is pretty too... haih
    it's like tat de.. about this age... everyone getting more beautiful n sexy.... kekekek

    By Blogger jaecywong*, At August 6, 2007 at 1:39 PM  

  • hehe.. thanks girl!

    jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At August 6, 2007 at 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home