mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Super BUSY!

I havent's been updating my blog frequently as each time I wanted my brain freezes while my fingers are on the keyboard figuring out which of the button shall I begin with! I gave then as there are just too many things occupying my brain! :P

Today is FRIDAY.. Hah! End of week 2. So fast isn't it? When I came to think of the abnormal psychology mid term, I am totally stressed out! Its 4o MCQ and its 40%.. And the worst part is.. the text book is totally not reader friendly. :P Haizz and our prof named Fred Long ( Reuben calls him Long Ge) isnt that interesting also.

Besides that, If i had blogged the day b4 yesterday.. the whole entry will be totally filled up with vulgarities and curse! But then, I have cooled down! :) Guess what.. How unfortunate can I be.. I can't even get a room when its already the fourth round! And when I got that stupid idiotic bad news, my contact lense just won't stick to my eye! Arghh FRUSTRATING!!!!

Back to some good and relax part of the week, I went to Jurong Point yesterday with my ex-neighbor, Xtian.. who also havent gotten her room. So, both the depressed girls decided to go out! Hehe.. Ichiban is simply just delicious. I love Sushi! :P
Then, we walked around looking at cosmetics as she need to make up on this coming tuesday for some evaluation in her course la. So keng rite?? Accountacy students are required to take one module of this make-up and dressing lesson. :)

Hmm.. Yesterday was HuiQi's Birthday! Happy 20th Birthday ya! N her bf is so sweet.. bought her a cake with their faces on it! How nice! But her friends ate the part with her face.. :P Cruelty.. looks like something Meimei will do. :P But then, the MANIC bought something really nice for her too! A neclace carved the word 'MANIC' on it and the delicious famos amos cookie! :)




================================================================================

Weekend plans:
1) Paint banner,
2) Print Flyers
3) RUSH HOUR 3! :P
4) sweep floor.. hehe
5) STUDY the abnormal txt book! Arghhh its worse that sleeping pill..
6) DOTA (<-- still working on quiting but i think i will fail)
7) SHOP
8) Try out games for upcoming MERDEKA NITEZ in NTU

Oh no.. I just realise weekend is only 2 days.. how can I do so many things.. :(

WLUEK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home