mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, August 10, 2007

One week in NTU.

So fast.. its already friday. Without noticing that week 1 is already almost approaching to its end.. I am still SLACKING. Argh.. Really couldnt stand my laziness! o_o

Monday
First day of school, year 2 semester 1! Amazing huh. Im already in second year which means I am left with only 3 years of slack Uni life! Must appreaciate man! :) I attended my very first lecture, HP204 (personality and individual differences). Nothing much as I basically couldnt really hear what my lecturer said! Then, she when of for a talk leaving us to watch Monalisa Smile. Nice indeed but we didnt complete the movie! :( Oh ya not forgetting my fun chinese class. Hehe

Tuesday
No class! Happy. How great if tuesdays to come will be the same! But no no of course! Next week, all tutorials will commense! Argh.. Supposedly lar.. I should not have lesson on Tuesday but due to my dumb laggy fingers, I didnt snatch other slots on other days. Depressing. ERm.. looking at the bright side, Ting is in the class :P

Wednesday
Attended HP207 (abonormal Psychology). Sound fun isnt it. However, I kinda find the lecturer quite lame! Who will choose the text book just because he had met the author b4? and His name is Long. But he say in person, he is short. ><"""" hehe

Thurday
This day is Singapore's National Day! Hehe That means that it was a public holiday! :D But then, I stayed back in NTU to complete the notes Dr cha gave me. So proud of myself being so kwai! :P Then at nite, went to Pioneer Mall. Damn small wei. But oklar, since we were there to get a stand fan cost only $19.90. :)

Friday
Met up with Manic for lunch! Yay.. get to eat Chicken curry Katsu Don from canteen A! Then, attended HP206 (Cognitive Psychology) Okay! Seriously, this class is totally boring! And our dear profesor Patterson keeps mumbling! Haizz. how ar? I better tell myself to pay more more attention on him next week! I must not stone again or else steph will question me on the slide and I can't answer. *grins*

alrite.. I gtg for dinner. Chaoz
WLUEKK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home