mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hmm.. I am turning BAD!

Alritez. I tot i will make full use of my weekend to study! U know.. catch up with the text book readings after the lectures and prepare my tutorials and stuff. But then!! I am seriously turning horribly naughty! Okiez.. first of all, on friday night I went to hall 4 for MAH JONG!! Omg rite? but then.. the temptation was like so much greater than the books. So I went over! Hehe.. Cy and I shared. Haha! We even won lor. So sad for the host that had to give us money and treat us with his air cond! Yep, his room got air cond! nice rite? :P





Next day, I went to the library to MUG! hehe mostly due to the guilt feelings. :P Then, when I come back guess what I do.. I DOTA! hahahahaha haiz so many games in a row. Arghhh

After dota, I feel so tired. Then I felt hungry also. see what I get for my supper then u will know how bad was I.



Not exactly only corona as supper lar. I had maggi mee also! hahaha :P

wluek.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home