mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tagged

Got tagged by Sharon, So, I should do it ya... b4 i forget! :P

1) Each player must post these rules first. 2) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3) People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


8 Facts about me!

1) I love japanese food.
No one should question it! I love salmon, inari, chawanmushi, tempura, & everything la! Yummy..

2) I am self-conscious.
Its a not very good thing. I know that! I feel that Im on stage all the time! Thus, tthat makes me nervous when I feel people watching me.. Arghh I need to ignore my imaginary audience.

3) I have stage-fright
I always feel nervous and anxious when I am suppose to talk to a crowd! I loose my mind easily as in I forget what I want to say! ><"

4) I seriously am afraid of lizards and insects!
You might think everyone is afraid of liazrds and insects. Who don't rite? They are disgusting! But I feel Im a lil extreme le, as in constantly I look up the ceiling when I bathe in hall to make sure no lizard is above me! I will freak out when I just see any of those things crawling! Phobia!! (Phobia is actually defined as unreasonable fright feelings toward something) yay.. I know.. its ridiculous to be afraid of something 100 times bigger than u! Bleahhhhhh....

5) I am 47kg rite now yet controling my diet. ???
Anoresic? Nah.. Im not! I had Ichiban (Jap food) three times last week and had one wholesome meal with chilli crab, hokkien mee, baby Kailan and white rice! :)

6) I am shy with strangers but talk nonstop with friends or ppl I know~
Hehe.. no need elaboration.. everyone should know! :P

7) I like to plan my days but get totally annoyed when it didnt turn out the way it is! I blame the weather when I can't go swimming! I cry when I over slept when I was suppose to be something else! I angry with ppl who disrupt my plans.. Scary hor? :P But most of the time, things turn out to be all right....

8) Last but certainly not least, I can't walk up the slopes and run! I loose my breath easily. I was walking and talking with Xtian that day, then she realise I started panting! Hehe.. then she say' "Julyn, you begin to loose your breath AGAIN. So lousy" hehe... :P

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 people I am suppose to tag:
1) Huiting
2) Yammie
3) Xian ( since u are always running out of things to blog about!)
4) Steph
5) Chuan Guan
6) Joanne
7) Pei Nee
8) Daphne! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home