mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday daph...

Its 2009, can you believe it. Its like 23 years after 1986, the year of tiger when most of us were born. And without realising, I am really a few years in my adulthood. Didnt really feel that much changes but I know things changed. bleah...
Anyway, daphne is in Singapore now! I could not remember when was the last time we actually celebrated her birthday. 4 yrs ago? But she is my primary school friend and will be in my longest-known friend list. :)
Really glad that you are in Sg, daph. :) Happy Birthday once again.

Group pic in waraku~

Cy and I bought new hp today. He bought samsung Omnia and I chose F480. Both the phones are very cool, touch-screen, 5 mp camera, big screen... :)

Anyway, I changed my sg number. So, pls update ur phonebook k. :)

Tmr is the beginning of week 2. I hope CNY will come faster so that I can go home and enjoy before starting the semester seriously. hehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home