mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, April 21, 2009


I am very active in facebook these days due to exam. I am literally bound to my chair to study, so I take off sometimes playing FC. I notice there are like so many kinds of quizzes every time i log on to it, some which i seriously thing its a waste of time. One quiz which caught my attention was to guess the gender of the person in photo... its absolutely nutz.



Then, the above one is what i did today. How Malaysian are you? I got 25%! wth. I am a Malaysian, born there, raised there for more than 20 yrs and based on whether I prefer Starbucks or teh tarik, whether I like to hang out in Paris or KLCC, it is trying to tell me I need to learn to love my country. ><"



Who likes teh tarik when they can drink Starbucks? wth. the person who create this quiz do not not what the question is measuring (no validity) and I can guess the correct answer if I want to be 100% or 0% Malaysian (bad reliability).
ok. I am being random too. I got a paper at 5 later, and i still have 2 more lectures which I dont know the content yet! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home