mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, April 13, 2009

to-do-lists

Life is all about to-do-lists. At least, its true for me but Im fine with it as I really prefer to live in orderliness.

To-do-list for NOW:

STUDY, STUDY, and more STUDY.


To-do-list after exam:

1) Shift to Hall 3
2) Meet up with stats girls for the 20% assignment
3) Hopefully my sis can come over to Sg
4) Celebrate Cy's birthday in Sg
5) Go back to Malacca for a week (need my facial badly)
6) Come back to NTU and start attachment on 11th May
7) ECP for cycling
8) More cycling to make full use of my bicycle
9) Swimming... my arms are getting flabbier each day
10) Weekend day trip to either Bintan or Batam
11) Try some new restaurants
12) Try Sushi Tei's collagen food (err I think its chawanmushi)
13) Shoppings
14) Catch up with my TVB dramas!
15) Start brainstorming for Graduation Project and meet evil P
15) Last but certainly not least, PHUKET trip in July.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home