mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, April 02, 2009

roller coaster ride

Personally, I have been on to a roller coaster ride in Genting. It was my first time and I would think its the last time as well. I dislike the feeling of getting up to the peak slowly, and that put me into a position which I have no control at all. When will I fall? This question seems forever when you are in that cart.

Sadly, life is like a roller coaster ride. For much reasons, I begin to appreciate the beauty of it. So, each time things go wrong, you know you are about to get to the right thing. Also, when things get too right, you know things are about to turn bad. WTH!

I got back my stat's HW 3, and was happy that our hard work paid of. I got back my Cognitive essay and I know we are all disappointed. Then, I opened my email, I got a hall during this summer break, which also means I have a place to stay during my internship. The best part, I got Hall 3! The best-est part, Cy got hall 16. So nice, we are still able to stay near each other!

My stomach really couldnt take the fluctuation of mood and emotion. Felt a lil dizzy. Excitement, contentment, discouragement, happy, .... watever you call it, Welcome to Emo Ride Theme Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home