mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

><"

I have not been staying up late at all this semester, mainly because I wanna sleep early to gain all my natural collagen boost, but looks like I have to forgone it for time being thanks to the newly posted stat's homework. :(

I keep clicking, copied, pasted and typed. Then, I started wondering if what I did was correct. According to past history, my answer is most likely wrong. Yet, I kept doing. ><"
===========



Anyway, there is another news' title which got my attention again just now. One lady from Ipoh was found dead, upon falling off from the 12th floor. What's wrong with these days? I am beginning to believe that the fact that Merlion of struck by lighting indicated some bad signs. I think the Sg government is efficient enough to get the Merlion fixed so that there is no more such news. Its really saddening to keep laying my eyes on such news. That's why I don't like reading newspaper! :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home