mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 16, 2009

not easy

Well, cy and I just got back from cycling and kickboxing. Kickboxing was quite a challenge when I think I am the smallest there. Only 3 girls were there, including myself. Then the other 2 girls were exchange students and they look stronger. bleah...

But I enjoyed the physical exercises. :)

Tmr, I will start my attachment. Starting now with one day a week. That means my only free day of the week is gone! Further justify my decision to use 2 SU this semester. hehe...

Anyway, gem of life ended! The ending was ok, but I am glad Jessica didnt turn mad, sylvia and calvin were together and so did Constance and Terrence. But they didnt show Elise anymore. Will be much better if they further elaborate the ending. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home