mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

tagged by Nee..

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you....

1) I was doing my Japanese Language revision

2) I am hooked to online shopping especially for dresses

3) I ate 3 pieces of bread and 8 pieces of biscuit today!

4) I cleaned my room because I thought I ate too much.

5) I want to jog but Cy is currently sick.

6) Valentine's day is coming and I cant wait for it! :)

7) Meimei calls me 'running nose'. *glare*

8) I am not studying at all. :(

9) I cant wait for Gem of Life to end. I want to know what happens in the end.

10) I dreamt that my dog gave birth... but my dog is a male! ><"

11) I miss my bedroom.

12) I have extreme crave over ice cream.

13) I am still coughing since CNY. :(

14) I still have new clothes un worn since CNY yet, i buy some more that day.

15) I need to get a jog, tuition but no one wants to hire me. *sucks*

16) I played DOTA just now and my lr sucks.

17) BOH's green tea is super bitter. Lipton is better.

18) I enrolled myself for kickboxing lesson. :P

19) I wanna join the cycling competition, 85km! :) yay

20) I am thinking if I should join psych orientation commitee

21) I am getting annoyed by projects and reports.

22) Cy is sick and I am so bored seeing him sleeping. :P

23) I hope he gets well by V-day.

24) Oh, and I ruined my own surprise for v-day by peeking into his laptop. :(

25) I am completely random.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home