mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, February 08, 2009

update

I think I am too lazy to blog. Or maybe I was really preoccupied with lots of stuff. Ever since the return from home after CNY, i am still sick due to cough and running nose. :(



Oh, not forgetting that Cy and I went Kuishinbo AGAIN last week for fun. No special occasion, we just want to have nice time sitting down and have some jap food. :)


Yesterday went down to Clarke Quay for his ISRG Dota competition. Well, his team didnt win. Quite sad but the good thing is we got off early and get to go kiakia in town. We walked from Clarke Quay to City Hall. Then we realise that we were at Bugis. Haha Didnt know the distance was so short. But I think Orchard is too far to reach if we were to walk. So, took bus to orchard instead. :P Had fun walking around, get to see many new things. Saw the toy museum but it didnt look very interesting from the outside. :P

And guess what, I didnt know that Botak Jones is in Orchard too! :P Not bad huh. Get go there if we need to have tight budget meals. :)

We had dinner in Shokudo. My first time there. I would say I prefer Marche, better food selection though.

Anyway, I am pretty busy and loaded with work! Even today, a SUNDAY, I gotta meet Jy and Meimei for report writing in school. Damn sien. I forgone my swimming for that lar. P better give us good grades! :P

V-day is coming. cant wait~ :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home