mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

completely random

I just finish swimming. Swimming is good as it takes whatever out of my mind. Even though its temporary, but I enjoy the peace each time I dip my head beneath the water. Especially with the sun shinning through, the glimpse of light piercing the water was great. :)

Had to start working on my first paper this semester. I need to get it done before I head home this Friday. Sg CNY official holiday is only 2 days but I am going to declare my own holiday for the entire week. I want to do so but yet, I know exactly how many lessons I am not attending plus all the participation marks. bleah~

Nevertheless, I still can't wait for CNY. Its time again to meet everyone. Baking sessions, reunion sessions, gambling sessions, chit chat sessions, .... can't wait. Yet, I could anticipate the feeling of lost after the festival. You know... tat kind of BACK TO REALITY.... sigh~


Anyway, I went for an interview yesterday for attachment. I never felt so intense and apprehension. Choked le... Haiz. Couldn't imagine the day I am going for a real job interview. Rejections is always not easy to face but I need to learn, in life, there ain't always acceptance. *cross finger* I really hope they could kindly accept me and bear. :)

Oooo... another random thing. Gem Of Life is getting so exciting. I cannot believe that Elise is so wicked! Poor Will and ah Wo. Its a complicated drama.... :)

Ok. I shall stop babbling random stuff. Need to get ready to go JP. Pedicure and Hair cut. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home