mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, January 15, 2009

update


CNY is coming and it should be week 4 that week. However, I will pon all the lectures and tutorials for that week, which is actually not a very good thing as all my packed days are Wed and Thurs. Hmmm, R is the best because he gives us a break! Bleah... I wonder why F didnt, he should be the one who fancy such big day.


Anyway, things are still pretty unsure. I am still contemplating between 2 electives (Organizational communication or Media in America). Both the lecturers are/were journalists, so I am so afraid being graded by them. *intimidated*


On 13th Jan, Cy and I went Annalaksmi for dinner for 6 years and 7 months anniversary. LOL. That place is one of my favaurite dining place as we are free to pay the amount that we are comfortable with. So, we paid $15. I had my poori, which was huge and good!


Another funny thing which we discovered was that brocolli in Sg is super cheap! $.65 only! Gosh, so we had already bought 2-3 of it. LOL And made some salad with it. Yummy~


Brocolli, cherry tomatoes, cheese, ham and itallian salad dressing~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home