mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 02, 2009

CNY~

Its always fun during New Year. Always I will have many new clothes in the wardrobe waiting for me and as usual, I never finish wearing them during New Year. :)

Preparation for reunion lunch and dinner was fun back home. Baked mini-pies for everyone. Lunch was typical chinese food, fish, vege, soup, pork, fried bee hoon, sea cucumber, chicken, etc. I think my family eats most pork during CNY. Maybe its a once a year thingy. LOL Dinner was steamboat, which is good but too much variety so, I just eat a lil of everything.

My family didnt wear red at all this new year because my aunt said its OX's year and Ox are afraid of red, so we cannot wear red. ><" So dotz but it makes a lot of sense, so we all didnt put on anything redish. LOL Then, as usual, first place I visit is my aunt's place. My cousin help me put on a fake eye-lash. Gosh, its super long and volumized. Hmmm, but i think i prefer my own one. LOL More natural. :P Next house, my mom's best fren. That's where the first gambling session started! RM5 is the minimum bet! Faint~

Second day, went to a few of my uncle's place. Went Cy's house for lunch. Met all his family members again and like last year, the food was great! Helped out in the kitchen too. I was so shocked when his mom asked me to cut the brocolli, but I think I was too nervous I cut the brocolli too big. So, she made me cut again! :( LOL

Oh, and I fell sick during CNY! Faint. So, I went to bed at 1030pm~! Then my relatives came over at 12am, to sing K. Faint.........

Third day, I met up with a fren. So, chatted like for 4 hours plus over lunch. Super long. :) But I think its going to a year ahead to see him again. :)

Fourth day, wasnt feeling good too but need to visit my aunt whose house is damn far away from mine. Drove there with mom and sis. She is doing good, but a lil older than I can remember. Then, I persuaded her to come my house to play mah jong. HAha

Later at night, friends (beng, irene, damian, calvin, hay, kok soon, eng lai... ) came over for one final gamble session before I come back to NTU. And guess what, they gambled until the next day 7! I loose my voice over the night. haha...

Ok. I am just blogging on what happened. its fun to escape and have some fun but right now, seeing the work i need to do, I feel like going home again~ :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home