mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, January 23, 2009

superb~

Today is such a good day and I hope the luck that is with me right now will follow me forever. :) Sometimes, I realise that luck plays damn important role in everything! No matter how hard you try or how much time and effort was spent on getting the goal, with out, you just feel like killing some one. And funny is, even though you did not do a single thing, things just comes into your life, for entirely FREE~ That's how that little but important thing can make a difference! :)
Firstly, when I woke up, I emailed C to ask the outcome of the attachment, and then she replied so quickly within 5 minutes and said I GOT IT! So happy... one thing out of my mind.. :)
Then, met Aug for lesson and the lecturer asked who can help the class by volunteering to photocopy the textbooks. Aug volunteered for the first book, then the other guy from the back row volunteer the second book, and when he asked for the volunteer for the third book, I volunteered! Haha... anyway, I will still accompany Aug to photocopy so might as well lo. Plus, its only ONE chapter from the book. Then, the lecturer said since I volunteered, I can keep the book. *faint* Thanked him... (btw Jane, its Yap, M. ) LOL
alright, then Aug was so nice to bring bout like 4 books of fullscap paper because he knows I usually spent to buy them. He even gave me a notebook. :) Yay, then no need to waste money buying them. *smiles*
Went to the pool to swim. One the way there, it was quite cloudy and gloomy. Was hoping that it won't rain! The cloud was really big and black already. But heng, once I stepped into the pool compound, it was sunny again! haha... fun.
Alright, hopefully I can continue to be this happy ya. Going back tonight. CNY is gonna be great. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!
till then~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home