mylifemythoughtmyemo

Sunday, February 15, 2009

our special day~

I started to ask for my present from Cy that midnight of 13th feb. Then, he insisted on not giving me until the next day. I said, its already next day le... yet, he insisted. Haiz. First time he didnt give in. Bleah.

Anyway, that friday, we woke up for breakfast as usual. Had some toast and egg. I was looking forward for the celebration and dinner and everything else. So, did not pay attention during lesson. :P

Cy manage to reach back from work at about 530. So, we bathe and get ready. At the same time, I keep bugging him for my present. LOL He finally gave me. Its a white bikini. Then, he gave me 9 roses. very pretty. :)


The bikini

nice... :)

Then, we headed down to town for the jap buffet. Well, I can say that the dinner was not amazing. The ambience was not very particular nice too. But its a once-a lifetime dining experience though. The chef is really from japan and there were several other japanese dining there. THey speak very loudy in japanese. LOL Then I can understand a few words. :P

Oh, talking bout the food, its all RAW. everything is raw. Then, the chef will start to serve you whatever he likes. They started with appetizers, a plate of sashimi, then they place one plate in front of us. That's where they start to non-stop putting what they feel like serving. haha. weird huh.


The plate of sashimi.




sushis...

Cy didnt really like that place. He was quite frightened by the amount of raw food. :) I was ok with it.

After the food, we were damn bloated thus, walked around orchard. Then, watch the movie, "The other end of the line". The movie was ok but we could not stand the indian actress. She is actually quite pretty but its just plain weird. LOL

Finish the movie at about 2am. Cab back to NTU. Super ex... :P When we reached, cy asked, 'what if the bikini is ur only present?' I said, NVM lor.. then he gave me this box of chocolate from marks and spencer.



Then, he brought me outside and showed me what he prepared as the REAL gift. BICYCLE!!! He bought one for me and one for himself. *excited* So, we cycled one round around the halls. LOL

Ok. damn tired. time to sleep.

Next day, its the real valentine's day. Went to swim in my new bikini. white is a lil transparent though. :P

After swimming, we cycled to JP for dinner and movie. 199 route isn't that easy. Quite a distance and the slopes were killing my leg muscle. :P

And guess what. We went Kuishinbo for dinner. LOL faint... I am gaining so much weight due to v-day. :P
Oh, and he bought me another rose that day. He say other girls all carring roses, I must have one too. So crazy....







Outside the cinema. We watch Benjamin Button. Its a very nice movie! :)

That's all for our v-day.

:)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home