mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 23, 2009

turning deaf?

Finally, I went to see the doctor after one week of ear blockage. I could not hear properly, and experience that super annoying imbalance pressure in my left ear. Sometimes, I gets so irritated that I walk back to hall just to sleep for 20 minutes because I feel much better lying down.

Doctor today said it was due to the flu I had 2 weeks back, the phlegm stucked in my eutachian tube. :( Sound so damn disgusting! So, he gave me numerous pills. Altogether he gave me 4 types, and some soluble vitamin C. I didnt know such small matter need so much medicine. Everyone ask me to pinch my own nose and blow until the pressure balances itself. The doctor warned not to do that anymore! lol.

I hope I will get better asap. He said if I cant get better by this thurs, I might go deaf. haha Jk lar. He just ask me to go back and see him.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home