mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, February 23, 2009

update...

Upon reading Jane's blog, I think I understand her lost of motivation in blogging. Cy also noticed that recently, my blog lacks of photos and most posts were only words. Well, I am not using my cyber shot K810i anymore, so I don't really take a lot of photos anymore.

Last Friday, went to TCC with Manic, Jieyang and Cy. Were there to celebrate Xian's birthday! :) The food was good but a lil pricey.

Btw, cycling has been a clear trend in my life. Cy and I have fully utilized our valentine's day present. Cycled to JP again yesterday for midnight movie, Slumdogs Millionaire. Its really quite a nice movie. I like the young kid, he is so cute. :) The scene in which he jumped in to the pool of poops was classic. This movie managed to capture the essence of life in India. Cy said that he was relieved that he made the decision not to go there 3 years back. :)

Anyway, met Jane and GL today at the food court near City Harvest. And guess what, they were with their new bicycle! Bravo ya. We gonna join the 85km bike rally on 15th march! Can't wait..:)

Oh, I finally completed my Org Comm essay. 2000 words were not easy but it turned out to be quite satisfactory. Didnt know that Cs papers also follow APA style. Was quite stunned when I saw it. LOL Anyway, Cy helped me quite a lot. Poor him, gotta read my essay so many times. hehe

I should be able to start on my cognitive experiment protocol tmr. And I am so not looking forward for work on Tuesday. :( Hopefully, they will give me more hand-on job le, I don't wanna spend 6 hours reading on social-cognitive skills.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home