mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

not easy...

After CNY and the very well celebrated V-day, recess week finally is coming. Its arrival signals the mid of the semester. Looking back, I have not really completed anything productive except for the cognitive lab report. Besides that, I really did not do anything, as this semester there ain't any mid-term for me.

But I suddenly realise there are a lot to do. Need to start to work on my individual report for organizational comm which due during the recess week, stat's group project, trauma individual essay, and org comm's group project. *sigh* I really need a big big alarm to wake me up from my sleeping mode!

Apart from assignment, VM's zoo excursion is next WED. So, there will be some meetings and preparation to do. Plus, I am going home. No time arr.... *faint*

Started my attachment today in Ovspring. Its a developmental clinic. All I can say is, its damn tiring! I found out that the routine of 9-5 is really very torturing. I was so hungry by the time I ended work, even though i had a pau for tea at 430pm. Rushed to JP to meet Cy for dinner. I even asked him to help me order cause I want eat once I reach. I was that hungry! :)

Horrible.

Jap test on this Thursday. Even though I am quite sure I am gonna SU it, still need to spend time on it. sien~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home