mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, February 20, 2009

tired?

"I am very tired". The most common sentence which I have been saying and hearing everyday. I started to wonder if studying and doing project really that tiring. But then, I felt much better when I compared it to working A day as an intern. LOL

After WSC yesterday, Cy and I cycled out of school for dinner+supper. Reached hall about 1130pm. I started looking at my textbook for Comm Org, bleah! Super irritating. Even though I got the rough idea/approach for my paper, I still lack of materials and information. And then, CS has their own library which I heard students whom are not from CS could not access. WTH. I do not want to risk faking my identity and smuggle inside. So paiseh if got found out, and chase out. I kena before in SBS school. :P

Term break starts tmr, but I think most of us will not have any break. I had allocated my weekends for my CS essay. Monday and Tuesday for that paper too (I can see I can't finish it) as well as Stat's lit review.

Wed, I will be spending the entire day in the zoo (do bu tsu en, in jap). Cool huh? Its such a cute name! I hope the event will go smoothly.

Thursday, shall be meeting Ting and all for Stat project meeting. I was suppose to go home on Thursday morning. :( Looks like I need to postphone it till evening. haiz

Be back on Sunday. The problem is when should I be doing my Cognitive project???? *faint* Trauma individual essay also dunno when! *frust*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home