mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, March 02, 2009

back from home

Came back from home yesterday. Home was as usual, comfortable and relaxing. :) Went for express pedicure for only RM10, now I have nice pink toes. LOL Then, shopped with my younger sister. Well, CNY was only like a month ago and there are some more clothes which I have not worn but I buy somemore. LOL Girls...

Had this very delicious meal with my family at Aunt Fatso restaurant. I really like their Cheese BeeHoon. Very special. :)

Oh, below are two photos of Modo. He has grown longer and naughtier. Fours months old already, and he likes to bite. We need to slap him each time he attempts to bite us. And, he got very excited when he sees cloths. He run with it like crazy, super fast. :)



Crazy Modo with my sis.
Need to use a lot of strength to tie him town.
==============
Today is the first day of school and there is this big news. A final year student stabbed his prof and commited suicide. Its quite a big hoo-haa in school. Everyone seems to know about it. The news spread pretty fast. I was shocked when I first heard it from stephie. Never really give a deep thought about it at that moment. But right now, when I think again, this person must have been really stressed and in the end, for what ever reason, he decided to do it. Its not an easy decision, yet, he couragely did it. Not trying to admire his bravery, just feel very a lot feared by what one can do when one feels the world is against him and he decides to turn inward.
The prof survived the stabs but he unfortunately died. I was hoping that he will stay alive. At least, his family will stand with him. Haizz... sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home