mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Good and Eat-a-lot day

Its a good day because I finally got a hall of my own! Make it even a better news, I got Hall 13!!! The same hall as Cy. He said he wanna buy walkie-talkie. ><" But I am quite excited over it. Finally, SAO do something good. Bleah~ I ate a lot today. :( quite depressing. Ate breads and coffee for breakfast. Then, I brought apple for lunch to work, but my colleague asked me for lunch. I was feeling quite hungry. So, I ate nasi lemak! At night, cy and I cycled to Boon Lay market for Botak Jones. Then, I just ate ice cream. Oh no... am i turning fat again?


Cy's Cajun Chicken. I like the mashed potatoes. Very yummy.


My fish and chip.

Something that some of you have asked. The photograph of our bicycle. Mine is the one is red. :) Cycling is more tiring than jogging, something which I discovered recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home