mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, March 05, 2009

things to do...

I pretty amazed at how I have been checking my emails lately. So frequent that I thought I was chating. Well, I am quite irritated by the new application in yahoo where chatting is available. It makes the download of my mails very slow. Oh, now do I realise that Yahoo is very slow in sending out emails. Thinking if I should create a new mail in hotmail/gmail.

My mind seems to be splitted in to several parts, thanks to the number of reports I should be doing. Trauma Psych report, CS group project, Stat's group project, upcoming Stat's homework, Cognitive lab experiment and my other CCA commitment. Hmmm... nothing have really been put to Words or materials, thus, everything is still saved in my memory. Hopefully it doesnt crash, or else I'll faint!

What I need is just TIME, to slowly print out the "thinking" into real visible words. LOL

Anyway, I wonder if I can split myself into several Julyn tmr. Suppose to meet Amos and Ting for psych orientation meeting at 3 till 330. Then, I am also suppose to be meeting Emily to return her her textbook at 330. At the same time, I should be at north refunding someone money from VM at 330. 3 julynS tmr hur... catch her around at 33o. :( *not funny lor*

WSC tmr night, Swimming meet on sat, bike rally briefing on sun. I need to squeeze out more time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home