mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, March 28, 2009

reports....

Its weekend again, and despite the fact that I only went to bed at almost 5am in the morning, I am awake at 930am automatically (biological alarm) to write my report for Cognitive. Hmmm, I have a life. LOL

But actually, I do. I begin to discover more interesting things in Cognitive psych. It may not be easy to study and learn it, which causes many psych students to walk away from it, its really interesting! :) Opps, by saying so, many ppl will start saying Im odd. Bleah~

Anyway, yesterday was my first time to Toa Payoh. Shocked~ So crowded and the even though toa payoh looks a little old and wornn down, I am surprised at what they have over at there. hehe. Btw, I was there for a MCYS talk. Hmmm, can't say much about the talk, but its not very useful. haha

Thro' that talk, I manage to get a chance to ask one of the psych yr 4 about his FYP. Well, he is doing on evo psych, which is interesting but I won't do it. LOL He was studying on baboon and spent like weeks in the zoo, observing them.... intereting hor... LOL Too bad, my participants will be less interesting human beings.


After the talk, went back to JP to meet Cy to watch 12 rounds. Well, its probably the very first few WWE production movie. According to Cy, the movie was not very well-done because the camera was a lil shaky and he felt dizzy. ><" I didnt feel anything actually. I would say the movie was ok, not fantastic. The plot was qite predictable but the most important part is that the actor was not good-looking at all... dissapointed. lol

ok, so its finally weekend, but i gotta meet Meimei and Jy later. Then, will be meeting for stat on sunday. There goes my weekend... SOB

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home