mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

sien

I wanted to close this blog the other day when I looked back the the archieve. Perhaps, my life need a new chapter where I can re-new my perspective of life. I think when I am too slack, I start to deviate a lot from my usual goal and forget the initial purpose my life served.


So, what's my priority? That's the question that have been lingering in my mind. Well, I couldn't thought of any answer yet, maybe I was too pre-occupied with a lot of school work which now becomes part of my life. Without doing it, I am sure I will be happier. But if I do not need to do all those work, what should I do then?


There is about 1 more month to exam and after my attachment in May-July, I will be in my final year. Graduating doesn't sound exciting at all. Future seems so vague and reality slowly unfold itself and its really not idealistic at all. And all the while, I thought life can be ideal! :(


I don't know what I want!

sucks~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home