mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, March 12, 2009

new environment

Its my first night in my new hall. Its my fifth room in NTU, if I consider all the legal and illegal accomodation lar. LOL But out of the 5, 3 rooms are in Hall 13. Not bad huh, such a fate or coincidence with this hall. Hopefully, they will kindly give me back this hall after the 3 months holidays. Oh, that's provided I meet the cut-off this year. If I do not, I think I will be the first student who do not get hall every year at the first round. sienz~


My new roomie is a year 2 girl from Msia also. But since she is from chinese division and her primary lingual is in chinese, I feel kind stressed talking to her. My spoken chinese used to be quite satisfactory, but I think she use quite a lot of words, which I do not comprehend. Felt so horrible.


Anyway, its gonna be the end of the semester without realizing. Time passed so quickly and work load is still that much, and things are still much unsettled. Hmm... I wonder if I will still be as lucky as past semester. Hopefully... *smile*


2 more presentations, 3 more reports, 1 essay, 2 more stat's assignments to go. Madness

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home