mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, March 19, 2009

update

Hey peepz, I am not closing my blog yet as I could not gather sufficient reasons to do so. Moreover, I think I need a blog to serve as a constant reminder that I have a life and its mine, thus, I can do what ever I want and I have all the control and say in it because it is mine! Its something all of us can pronounce complete ownership and others can only wish to have their say because they can never have theirs in ours. LOL


Just for update, Cy and I joined the 85km bike rally last Sunday. It was once a life time experience, we did not finish the rally because it started pouring in the middle. But the organizer was quite good in maintaining smooth pick-up from the shelters even though, we were already soaked. LOL But, I think we still manage to cycle about 40+ km. It was already tiring enough. I wonder what could possibly happen to my butt and muscle if it didnt rain. :P

Anyway, below are some pictures of us cycling toward the finishing point. I felt so relieved when I see the big FINISH. After the rally, I had one of the most satisfying meal in Carl's Junior. Yummy... :)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home