mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

totemo isogashi desu~

It means, very busy. LoL

Have been living day-by-day, trying to catch up and clearing up my to-do-list, meet my project mates especially jiaying every single day, eat and exercise quite a lot.

3 more weeks to exam, but I have not started preparing for anything yet! Its totally unusual for me, as I usually would have done my revision through out the semester and by now, should have been starting on my second time revision. Hmmm... seems like things do change and surprisingly, I allow it to change. Oh, maybe I do not have a choice at all, given the workload. :(

Way to go:

1) Stat hw 3 (in progress)
2) Stat hw 4 (mini quiz)(not started)
3) Stat group project (in progress)
4) Cognitive presentation (in progress)
5) Cognitive formal report (not started)
6) CS essay (not started)
7) Trauma essay (in progress)


Well done and bravo hor.... given only 3 weeks, my progress seems like I have 3 months!!! Totally sucky. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home