mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, April 06, 2009

its the end again...

I had both my listening and oral test today. It went quite well and having a language class SU-ed is in fact, quite fun! All the language teachers seem very nice and perhaps especially Jap who are extremely Kawai. :) After my oral, which was fun as I managed to talk a lot of nonsense and I do not bother about my sentence structure, I feel a lil sad. I am gonna stop taking it. I wouldnt say I have a lot of passion in it, but still its fun. I have no more SU left, so I shall not be so crazy to take level 3. Unless, my GPA is that stable, I could afford a B.


Exam is next week. Mine start on the 14th ends on the 22th. Its not completely hoo-ray after 22th, I still have one more assignment (20%) which probably due on the 29th April. Well, its a non-examinable core subject, that's why. With 4 exams, 2 SU-ed, I am actually quite slack! But I still have 2 more 50% report to hand in by 15th. See, the dates are killing me.


Goodluck people. We have gone thro' so many semester and I know each semester gets worse but you get stonger as well. Jia you.

*winks*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home