mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, April 17, 2009

scary...

You are what you eat! That's the title of the article i read yesterday.

Food that age us include:

  • carbonated drinks
  • Sausages
  • potato chips and fries
  • sugary pastrie
  • red meat
  • white rice
  • white bread
  • COFFEE

Its so OMG right. Among all, I drink coffee each day. Meaning, I am actually contributing to my aging process. FAINT. But I really cannot do anything. If I don't drink coffee, I look like a zombie, drug addict, and totally cui.

So, guess that I need to eat more good that keep us young!

  • Green Tea
  • Tomatoes
  • Nuts and seeds
  • yogurt
  • salmon
  • berries
  • olive oil

Hah... I am quite safe as I take yogurt and green tea very frequently. So it kinda balance things out. :)

See what exam can do to me. I was so stressed out over the Trauma paper, it turn out ok but there are only 25 ppl in class. So, the number of As are like so lil. :( Anyway, after the paper today, which is only my second paper, I begin to act as though I have no more left. Actually, I still got 2 more next week! wth right, I went for lunch, come back room watch ANTM and then I went to swim. Gosh.... madness. Then tonight, I am going to teppanyaki and watch movie. Hmmm should by Knowing by Nicholas Cage. But I wanna watch 17 again too, its to cute to not watch! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home