mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, August 24, 2007

Food In NTU

Hmm, I have been eating lots and lots these days in NTU. Haizz but nvm, I realise in NTU itself, there are many variety of food le.. :)

It was the first time that day I went to International House for lunch! Okie.. sadly, I forgot the name of the cafe but its just beside international house! The ambience and look from exterior always make me feel it should be expensive! Moreover, its always packed with foreigners. Thus, I never pay visit there until recently! Hehe.. I were there with CY! And totally feel its a not bad place. hehe The next day, I went to Ting, Xian and Steph AGAIN! Bleah.. Its not because the food is that facinating.. Its because its much less less less crowded than canteen A! :)



Next, guess what! Canteen 5 sells chocolate fondue! Hehehe! So, I decided to try le but its only avaliable during supper time! :)


Erm.. What do u expect for $2.20 rite? hehe but there are a lot of remaining chocolate in the end. hehe I dip my biscuits in it! Hehe Nice though!

Last! its canteen 14! The western food from canteen 11! :P I think I will mostly eat my dinner there every thursday b4 WSC (welfare service club) :) And Steph can eat her fish and chip! hehe..
*Steph, I really dunno how come u like fish so much le.... then yam is gonna call u cat or meow at u every thursday!* hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home