mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Home!

I skipped Patterson's lecture. I am a lil guilty! But then its ok anyway since Im not going to pay attention to him! Not that Im that talkative or ADHD (Attention defisit and hyperactivity disorder), Its just I could not understand what he mumbles about! Sorry Yam that I have to say this about ur 'kan tie'. hehe He is nice and intellectual, having degree is computer science and PHD in psychology but he MUMBLES! ><" Haizz.. When I reached Larkin, my guilt all went away.. cause I saw Han Kiong(Do u all knw who is that? ), erm one of the psychology guy lar~ Hehehe he too skipped lecture! Hooray~ Im not alone! BLeahh :P

Alrite, Larkin was flooded with people and so coincidence Cy and I met Yip and damian! Hah.. all eating MacD since its the only air-cond place! :P I waited like one hour plus for the 5 o'clock bus. But nvm, patient rules to get home! :P However, the bus condition was bad! All I can say is I doubt the maintenance of it! Haizz I risked my life to get home. Luckily, thank to God, we reached home safely! yay..

Meeting my family was absolutely great! They non-stop report-talking to me about what happened, their newest funny joke and stuff and their most recent trip to Port Dickson! Cool huh? They went swimming, sea-food, horse-riding,... My sister got laughed at when she sat on the little pony! Haha.. Pity the pony! My mom funnier, she said when she sat on the horse, her mind started thinking what if it suddenly loose control.. so she basically scare herself the whole ride.. ><"

Alrite, I need to go sleep for the long day tmr! :P

Nothing feels greater than home.. Home sweet home~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home