mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, August 27, 2007

Unlike yesterday

Every morning,
as I wake up from my sleep,
I prepare myself to go to school,
Sitting in my uncle's car,
the type of oldies music still sound so familiar,
After school, I can see my grandfather,
waiting patiently in the Wira he used to drive,
fetch us home daily is what he enjoyed,
When I reach home,
Lunch is served on the table,
Then, I begin doing my homework,
study till night or sometimes going for tuition,
watching TV was also my favourite past time!
Rite now,
things aren't the same anymore,
I no longer wake up in my comfortable bed,
no longer is the comforting hands of my ah ma which wake me up,
all I hear when I wake up is my irritating alarm clock!
Routinely I drag myself to the public toilet in Hall,
Prepare myself for the new day in NTU,
Lectures and tutorials are just darn boring if without MANIC,
after class,
I no longer wait for my ahkong,
Instead, I walk myself home,
At home,
no longer can I hear the busy cooking sound from the kitchen,
no longer can I hear the 24/7 on television,
no longer can I hear my family laughing and chattering,
I miss them so much,
that I hate being away from home.
This is always a part of growing,
leaving home,
to search for what's new,
to find own destiny I assume,
Thus,
I will walk this journey till the end,
make my family proud.
Julyn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home