mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, August 27, 2007

Fantastic pressie from MANIC

First of all, I would like to thank everyone of you who remembers and wishes me today! Really, thank you all for everything. there is one very very nice thing that I want to share immediately with everyone I know. Hehe.. During the break of lecture HP 204 today, Xian asked my to follow her to fill her water bottle.. so ok.. I could smell something fishy already since she keeps asking me if I am curious what MANIC will give me for present. :P After returning from filling her water bottle, hah! There is this big cute box right on my seat!


Upon opening it, OH MY GOD.... guess what I found inside.. its all tidbits and chocolates and snacks! Hahhahaha.. Do I look so
greedy arr? No matter what.. this present rocks!! I never receive such creative present in my life! Haha.. Of course special thank to xian lar.. who gave that innovative idea and that lovely card!! :P and Meimei who went shopping for all the food.. and Steph & HuiQi who carry that heavy box containing 3 cans of Mark&spencer soup!, Ting who got the energy to stick the stars and from the heart shape!jiaying and HueyHui for the cute cute lil notes! :) Hahaha..
Last but not least, the lovely notes and cards U girls gave! They are so meaningful to me!! Thanks you MANIC!! Love you all always!!!!




Oh ya ya ya, Not forgetting a special MUAKs to my yammie dearie who is also the 21 year old in MANIC who gave me this:

I left my make-up remover at home!! And so coincident, Mine is also from Body shop.. Man!! I am so excited rite now.. I just love the pressie!! Hahahaha

=========================================================

I know very clearly that from the way I blog about the present, I could really show how enthu am I rite now despite the fact that Im suffering from caffein withdrawal symptom! Yam, I now understand how difficult things could be. Without coffee, Im almost like half dead.. I keep yawning and feeling sleepy! But no worries, I think withour caffein I am able to finish up my readings tonite due to the high level of adrenaline thanks to the pressie! :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home