mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hee!! I dislike changes..

I hate it when things around change!! Why we need to face changes? Simply irritating to go through the adaptation period.. And when we get adapted pretty comfortably, things just change again? Did anyone ever notify you first b4 the sudden implementation of any changes? Arghhh I just need preparation.. :(

I hate it when I come Singapore from my cozy home. Things aren't the same. People I know aren't familiar.. But! I still able to cope and undergone a traumatic home-sick perioud before I actually get with it! Then, I need to adapt to the hall 7 old and dirty toilet! Yet, I pulled myself thro' and keep telling myself that I am left with no choice! Okie.. FINE.. Then, I got kicked out of hall 7, I would need to suit the environment as a squatter in Hall 5. Definitely, being a squatter is tough! I had to share table, going up and down for toilet, laundry is difficult and sleeping too! However, without any better choice once again, I get quite good along with this! :( Then, in the midst of no where.. I get hall 13! Its a good news though that I get my own room.. but it also means that I need to once again adapt my new life in NTU in Hall 13, new hall area, with a vietnamese roomie and her squatter, with pin code to laundry room and toilet.. and last but not least away away from Cy.. :P

Haizz.. Why things just can't settle down and allow me to enjoy myself in my own small cozy world?? =_="

Alrite.. look at the bright side.. My mid term for Abnormal psychology had ended today! So, temporary no abnormal disorders in the mean time.. :) But but but.. The disgusting Cognitive Psyh is this friday! arghh Its everyone's nightmare..

Back to reality .. MUGZ.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home