mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, September 17, 2007

Glad that I am not alone..

I am very touched each time I received so many comforting messages whenever I am stressed or sad! Really, dun worry people, Julyn is fine and will be fine! :)

Anyway, the weekend had been a tiring one. Went for Welfare Service Club(WSC)'s orientation day. Wow, we went so many places: Bugis, Farrer Park, Little India, Orchard, Summerset, Dhoby Ghout, Harbour Front, and Chinatown. Hehe did silly task at each station and had fun taking photo with many foreigners from different country le. That is because each different nationality, we will gain 1 point extra, However, in the end my group didnt win le. :( But its the process that matters lar.. Though tiring, glad that I went to know more people! Hehe..

Alrite, then Sunday is the day when I planned to 'chiong' in my studies. Yay, did as planned and actually more than planned. So, things are just great! I went swimming somemore! Haha..

Okiez. This morning I went Hall of residence 13 to check in to my new room! To my surprise, my future roomie is gonna be a Vietnamese! Hehe I woke her up from her sleep.. Paiseh! But then one thing is.. she has an illegal squatter. Haizz No choice I think I will let her stay ba.. Impossible to chase her out rite? hehe ...The hall is just too tight in security.. pin code to laundry room and toilet.. then have to tap card to enter the girls' floor. Haha So cool lar.. :P

Actually, rite now.. I am suppose to be in lecture. But I skip to study le.. Haha and then now here I am blogging! That is because I wanna thank everyone who cared for me! Love you all so much!! :)

Break is coming soon! So happy though its only one week. No matter what, its still when I need to take a short breather! Hheehe BATAM!! Here I come! Yay.. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home