mylifemythoughtmyemo

Monday, September 10, 2007

Random

I ruined Dr Cha's experiment today! I forgot to give one very important questionaire before I debrief the participants. SEE! Can you imagine that? Argh.. sucky!

I was so close in falling asleep in my elementary Chinese class today! Man.. My eyes was like only a few milimeter opened! :P Boring!

I went swimming today with Jane and Cy. Only completed like 2 and 3/4 lap! Totally unproductive.. Almost scare Cy to death when I was struggling for breath! :P He look very stunned! Hehe

Joined some Genos for dinner. Talked lots of nonsense though.. :)

Sitting rite here blogging with my notes unfiled! Totally messy! I need a secretary badly! :(

I am just procrastinating.. wluek.. bluek... hur.. heee... haaa... :P

STUDY!!!

2 Comments:

  • Hey hey, long time no c..hw r u lately? I've linked ur blog to mine. hope u can link mine too.
    http://bonne-vie-de-moi.blogspot.com/
    thx ya~ its nice to read ur blog. Keep up the good job!

    By Blogger Elsa, At September 11, 2007 at 2:19 AM  

  • Hey!! ELSA.. long time no contact liao! Hope that you are in great great condition! One day I will go visit u in Sabah k?!! Hehehe Btw, I shall link u too! :P

    JUL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 11, 2007 at 10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home