mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, September 07, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I have not been updating my blog frequently enough.. Haha I also dunno why.. there are many things that I wanna share but then.. due to the packed time table and inavailability of this laptop (Cy's), I am quite lagged and currently becoming lazy! :P

Erm.. but there is one very interesting thing that I encountered today. I saw with my own eyes a wedding invitation card of two men couple! Well, believe me.. They even put their photo on the front cover of the handmade card! Pretty isn't it? Too bad.. there is no photo of the card as I feel its not suppose to be so open.. as in my tutor brought it just to show us.. :) However, the point is.. they look so happy in the photo.. and I never never seen this type of thing b4. So, perhaps the stereotyping of gay marriages should be demolished! and we should accept them as what they are? hehe.. :P

Next, the Mid term is approching.. thus, I need to STUDY! man.. what happened to the lazy me.. becoming more lazy.. :( Its either lazier or stupid-er I became le.. Nothing i read comes into my brain! So angry lar!!!

Alrite.. I need to sleep liao.. Tmr need to get early for research.. :) I am such a discipline gal.. I woke up like 7.40 am for this entire week lor.. :)

WLUEK

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home