mylifemythoughtmyemo

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Sushi Tae With IVY!

Ivy came to Singapore today! Definitely, her main aim wasnt to visit me ler.. But to see her favourite artist Aaron Kwok. Sadly, his concert and visit to Sg is not even known by the locals and of course not at all any grand publicity of him. Why ar? :P Dunno hor..

Btw, I met up with her in VIvo City cause i wanted to buy some stuff from forever 21! Hehe, Yep in the end she just accompany me choose my yellow top for tmr's Merdeka Nite! Hmm... Actually I kinda like one yellow tube, but there is no more sizes left.. so I just simply bought a yellow spag! :(

However, our dinner was great! Yay... Nice nice sushi at Sushi Tae..

Ivy's ramenThis is damn delicious lar.. Its only $6 lor! Cheap cheap cheap!!
Mine sushis! :) Yum Yum rite.. :POur dessert.. :P

=====================================

Donuts.. Erm, we bought it just to try it lar cause the queue is always endless one! Erm, Actually It tasted just alrite lar.. maybe its soft thats why ppl likes it so much.

====================================


Lastly, Thanks ivy for the delicious meal and also for coming to visit me ler.. Last but not least thanks too for the birthday gift! Nice big mug i guess.. I didnt know since when Esprits sells mug.. ><"

=====================================

Oh ya, i promised to reveal what Cy bought for me.. see the much clearer picture?? Hehehe Thanks to the new camera phone I just got from him. :)Sony ericsson K810i.! :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home