mylifemythoughtmyemo

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Thanks everybody

This post is to especially thank my parents and my family who had a wonderful so called my birthday dinner last saturday!.. Thank them for being there and my mom who invited all close ralatives and chia all of us le. We had a wonderful wholesome meal that night! :)



=============================================
Wonder where Cy and I celebrated my bd? Hehe.. We went to this awesome awesome Japanese restaurant in Clark Quay on Sunday. Wow, the ambience and food of the restaurant was totally great!!! But of course its very pricey! :P





==============================================
Then, as when I thought yep.. that's the end of my whole celebration thingy.. and when I need to get back to reality .. I got this delicious cake from Swensen!! :)

Definitely, this will always always be one of my most memorable birthday in my life. Thank my family for all trouble having the dinner for me, Cy whom bought me nice pressie ( not gonna say here :P), Manic whom gave me that surprising and unexpected gifts .. and also everyone else who remembers and wishes me! :)

1 Comments:

  • sotonggg!!!! happy belated birthday...i remember your birthday k...but i couldnt make it on time to wish u...knowing that bloggy is the only way i could wish u...(so kesien hor)...no internet connection here ma....

    yau sam mou lek...wuahahahaha...

    anyway...u definitely enjoy your birthday to the fullest rite...hehehehe...

    SANG YAT FAI LOK!!!!

    By Blogger 'Ron, At August 30, 2007 at 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home