mylifemythoughtmyemo

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mid Autumn Festival

Hmm.. Its the eighth month of the Lunar calendar now, what does it feels like to be eating mooncake under the round bright full moon? I think very seldom we will have the slow pace life to enjoy the moment! Instead, everyone is rushing around making the world seems to be turning faster! :P Moreover, mooncake gets commercialized and many kinds and different types of mooncakes are now available!

I just ate mooncake from Gelare, strawberry and chocolate ice cream flavor! So yummy le.. but then its a bit over-priced! :P and the snow skin is kinda too thick. So maybe Swensen's one will be nicer. Wait till I try it k.


However, eating the mooncake makes me feel a lil home-sick. Always during this festival, we will have some gathering or bbq at home. The company of everyone of my family members makes me just feel so so so comfortable just as though the world had stopped rotating and nothing in mind rather than the peace and harmony atmosphere.. I never really appreciated those presious moment back then.. taking things for granted and thinking that things will be the same each and every year. But then ever since I came NTU, I never celebrated this festival with my family anymore. :( Of course, I believe its the memory and thinking about them that most is important le.. :) Hope that this year, during this break in Sept we can celebrate it ya.. (Anyway my mom read my blog.. so hope that she reads this le.. as she always object my bbq idea! :P )


Okiezz... lets not get emotional cuz if I continue thinking and flashing back the moments.. tears will flood my totally shallow eyes which unable to withstand the overflow of tears. T_T


Goodnite people.. and hope each and everyone will have a nice and wonderful Mooncake festival ya. Lets not look down on this festival as it will bring everyone together le.. Very nice feelings.. Serious. :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home