mylifemythoughtmyemo

Friday, September 14, 2007

Sucky week

The whole entire week was not nice! I am totally stressed! I just want to channel my unspoken mental state here! So it will be a very saddening one.. Thus, if you dun wan to spoilt your mood, quite reading now!!
I always thought that this semester will be less hectic due to the all the modules I am taking will be no assignments or reports or presentation! However, I just dunno why my stress coping skill gets worse and I just couldn't really handle it properly. I still look fine around friends as when I am with them, I basically forget things temporarily! However, when I get back to the room, my face turn emotionless.. Scary hor? Since when do u ever see Julyn this way? Hur Hur Hur.. I am suppose to be always smilling and be cheerful? Where goes the sunshine in me and can rain stop pouring?!! I think Cy has been very understanding and trying very hard to don't do anything that will burst the fragile balloon in me that will burst any time!! :P OKiez... I need to control my feelings.. I need to get everything planned... yet, things are always better said than done! I just love holiday.. Can holiday come faster??? I just can't wait to take a break! and Have a comfortable and slack life for a lil while. :) For now, I think swimming and eating choc are the best combination to release my overwhelming stress.

Apart from the duties and piling up readings to catch up, I manage to pull myself through to the surface and breath! :) and today, a good news is I get a room finally at hall 13!! So, at last something good.. :)

I need to get back on track.. STOP SLACKING!!

WLUEK

5 Comments:

  • hahaha....sotong~ after procrastination then slacking ar?? then i sure will slack these days already...

    wuahahahahahhahaha........

    By Blogger 'Ron, At September 15, 2007 at 10:52 PM  

  • don worry gal...u r nt d worse person in handling pressure...sumor ur pressure is js studies...me here even worse..facing peer pressure with all the existing pressure...haiz..recently js get to c the 'true and real face' from one of my 'fren' in usm when i nd her help. she turn me down with an icy cold reason. cant imagine this kind of ppl really exist.haiz..so be happy..i am sure ur problems can be settled soon. sumor u hav cy beside u all the while..jia you!!

    By Blogger SYN*, At September 17, 2007 at 12:43 PM  

  • yea wei.. dun la turn into a monster.. i just thought of the donuts we had. the very nutty one. eh, dunno why, memang so the no kaitan right? well.. take care.

    By Blogger name?, At September 17, 2007 at 2:59 PM  

  • syn,

    Its like this ler, the little world that we had last time is no longer the same! Its expanding thus, we will see more more more different people. And of course not all we meet will be always kind and true. So, we need to appreciate everyone around us! :P

    U take care k..

    Jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 17, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

  • Vy,

    Why u so no link ar? But of course ur no-link-ness just made me smiled at the pc! U lar.. always make me like siao gal! :p

    Jul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At September 17, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home