mylifemythoughtmyemo

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Wrong Choice = Regret for life?

Hmm.. I was reading that post in Sharon's Blog. She said that she may chose the wrong major in Uni thus she may regret for life! Sound very scary wei. Regret for life. Then, the question struck me too! Am I really in for Psychology because I want to do it or because I had no any other better choice? What do I want to do?

Er.. Even though the question is asked but I can't really find the an asnwer to it!
:( However, I am the kind of person that I will do my very best, in fact want to do the best in anything and everything I do! No matter what, I'll just do it. So nike Hehe But thats the point... So sometimes, its dangerous lar.. cuz I might end up doing well in something that I may not actually want.. How not self-actualizing.. =_="

Alrite, Just to talk nonsense here b4 I get back to Cognitive Psy. Quiz tmr! Yet, our blur lecturer hasn't finish setting the paper. So horrible! No time already yet he wants to make it MCQ, short asnwer questions and possibly essay! Haizz

OKOK.. chauz

1 Comments:

  • sotong..where got until so serious wor..hehehe...then i should use more nike stuffs so i could go on and JUST DO IT ar? wuahahahahaha...

    *indirectly promoting for nike...haha*

    By Blogger 'Ron, At September 21, 2007 at 8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home